Are you a therapist or practitioner looking to gain a little extra confidence or are you only needle trained and would like to offer a safer option for patients?
Cosmetic nurse Ashley Greggans is qualified VTCT level 3 award in Education and Training.
Ashley organises shadowing days, one to one training and course of facials and skin ageing for her students. Private sessions can be held in her own medi spa where students can gain more confidence and new skills. Her most popular one being training with cannula for aesthetics treatments.
Why Train With Us?
- All students are provided with the correct training manuals/pen drives to take away for further education.
- Some courses are provided with Ashley’s own brand, Cosmetology with Elegance training kits to take away and start your new skill that day.
- Ashley holds a VTCT qualification in Education and Training.
- Discount on shadowing days if you bring your own products and models.
- Ashley has a reputation of keeping all her aesthetics treatments natural and carries this reputation over to her training, she does not train students in latest fads.
- Ashley uses cannula for most of her aesthetic treatments, as this is a much safer way of practice and loves to share her knowledge and skill to her students.
- Please note Ashley’s one-one training and shadowing days are for Practitioners who hold an Aesthetics Qualification already, she does not teach foundation.
- All students who have passed will receive certificates with CPD accreditation.
OTHER COURSES AVAILABLE:
Basic facials and luxury teenage facials
LED light facials
Weight loss and detoxing body wraps
These are just some of the course we offer to add to your beauty salon or Aesthetics clinic. For more information contact us today.
“I done my foundation Botox training with another company and although I had practiced on a few models, I still felt nervous and lacking in confidence. I booked a shadow day with Ashley, knowing that she has extensive knowledge, experience, and was aware of the requirements in this field. This improved my confidence and competence and she still continues to provide me with support and advice, as and when required. This is of great help to me, as I now run my own clinics.
She also gives me a lot of encouragement and guidance, helping me to increase my clientele. I am now looking forward to taking up further development and training with EA Training.”